- This event has passed.
Black & Dyslexia: A Conversation
March 25 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
A2i Dyslexia is proud to present Black & Dyslexia: A Conversation where we will openly be discussing Dyslexia in the Black Community and how we can break the stigma and cultural barriers surrounding Dyslexia and other specific learning difficulties. Our panel will be made up of 6 incredible ladies who are all making a positive impact within their industries, sharing their honest and raw experiences with Dyslexia. Providing you with support available and giving you insight on how to become your best Dyslexic self.
- Elizabeth Takyi (Founder/CEO of A2i Dyslexia)
- Karinna Williams (SEND Specialist Director & Consultant at Emerald SEND Consultancy)
- Constance Siakpere (Neurodiversity Champion and HR advisor)
- Mercy G (Care & Support expert specialising in Mental Health)
- Zoe-Jane Littlewood (Sports Therapist and proud Dyslexic)
- Daisy Powponne (Style Consultant & Concessions Manager)
Limited space is available so get your ticket here!